[Spridgets] Frame Bend - Reference to Radiator

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 21 13:36:51 MST 2008

Show me the data as a result of this "many hours of  study".
Not even that,  just show me a quote from a magazine or a book where a BMC
engineer said such a thing.

There is no way this minimal amount of tilt would have any significant impact on the
cooling capacity of the radiator.

Not to mention that I just can't imagine a BMC engineer back in 1958 saying
"Hey, it overheating, lets bend the frame"