[Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Thu Dec 18 13:12:25 MST 2008

I drove my Midget from Albany, NY to Portland, OR and back, and from
Albany, NY to Longview, WA.  Neither trip was over four days, and I was
well rested when I arrived at my destinations.  Part of it was the sheer
joy of driving a car that I loved.  The rest was not having my ex with
me.  I can fit enough gear for a two week trip in my carry on, which
fits in the boot.  I hope to have my luggage rack installed by 2011 so I
can fit in a few "nice to have" items, such as perhaps a dress and heels
and luggage for a friend, supposing I can find one foolish enough to
want to go.

Kate
'72 MG Midget.