[Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Thu Dec 18 12:32:56 MST 2008

>     For me its not the problem of being all day long.. that is indeed
>     a joy ... but all WEEK long in ANY car becomes a chore instead.
>     .. Well I haven't spent a week in a Jag or a Ferrari, but you get
>     the point...

Bill,
I have done the week at a time routine as well. 3200 miles
to drive my "new" Sprite home last February. 4000+
(odometer not registering very well) miles in under a week
in Mickey the Babe Rally Midget. Out to the Grand Canyon
and back with my daughter in my 72 Midget. I find it to be
significantly more comfortable for me in a Spridget than in
my 2002 VW GTi. I am willing to try the Jag or Ferrari if
anyone would care to loan one to me...
David Lieb