[Spridgets] A little more on the Mark II Hardtop.

James Gruber thistle_3619 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 12:29:09 MST 2008

Here is what I got from my buddy a few minutes ago.

I placed the hardtop on the '72 at the point where I thought the windshield
would be and it looked like it was 6-8 inches short of the rear attachment
point, hence my thought that it is for an earlier spridget....I will bring the
top back to my house (they are stored up at our farm) and try it on my '70
midget....the attachment clips are all there front and side, rubber and
glass are  pretty good...it would have to be sanded and painted for sure but
no damage.

He's thinking about $250 for the hardtop.