[Spridgets] Hardtop for Mark II Spridget for Sale

James Gruber thistle_3619 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 10:10:47 MST 2008

A buddy of mine locally was able to score on those 2 Spridgets in Columbus last week with the Arkley Kit. Pieces included a hardtop that appears to fit a Mark II Spridget with side curtains that will be for sale. Don't have a price yet but I imagine it will be reasonable. Please let me know if you are interested and I'll put you in touch with the guy.
NFI other than I hope to score a few parts for Bugsy out of the booty he picked up.