[Spridgets] Sprite-Midget Club

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sun Aug 31 16:38:52 MDT 2008

Hello Patrick,

     If all you guys want to carve CHUNKS out of the Pacific
     Northwest, do it at high speed down Spritely roads. The more
     irregular the lines in the territory, the better off we will all
     be..... Nevertheless, despite the claims of these other
     potentates, presidents though they may be, i STILL claim
     Presidency of the PACIFIC NORTHWEST. If --I-- am travelling
     through, I expect to be treated with dignity and respect and NOT
     passed by,  by other "rulers" when i am broken down on the side
     of the road in YOUR "areas of jurisdiction". ..

     Wow .. How are youse guys in Chicago handling all this Mr. Leib?

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Famous last words: 'You saw a WHAT around the corner?!'