[Spridgets] Sprite-Midget Club

Patrick Elliott pelliott at innercite.com
Sun Aug 31 16:02:22 MDT 2008

I'm sorry Bill, But I have already be anointed and have taken office on the
Oregon Coast, However My kingdom only extends to areas worth governing,
(about 30 miles inland), the rest is yours.
 Anyone entering into this realm is required to pay a tribute to the Club
King in the form of a Dark beer. (or maybe a shrubbery.)