[Spridgets] Needed for Father Jack's Holy Sprite...

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 01:59:03 MDT 2008

Spridgeteers,

Now is the time to dig a little deeper in you pocket and see if you can help
with the Holy Sprite. Per Frank's assessment we are going to need something
around $2K to get the job done. Of that, nearly $700 has already been
donated and a few people have parts yet to donate which may lower the total.
Anyway, presntly the total we need to raise is around $1300 to cover the
cost of restoration. That's 20 of you at $50 each and you get a Holy Sprite
T-shirt in return! We considered sending each $100 donor a 20 year old porn
star. You can guess how that idea went over!  ;-)  If you can help, send
your donation via PayPal to Spritenut-at-comcast-dot-net.

--
Cheers!!
Jim