[Spridgets] Air pump ports

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 20:57:51 MDT 2008

Hey! Hey!  Don't drag me into this!!  After sitting at the bar in LotO with
Peter, I'm not sure I can keep up!  I put some hardware store bolts into the
air ports of my 1968 1275 head that work just fine. They are pretty ugly
though...   I think I'll run up to Fastenal tomorrow and see about those
allen heads instead now that you guys have worked out all the kinks in
this....   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 9:31 PM, Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> OK, Bud, but I posted about the really good beer BEFORE you admitted
> defeat.
> I still want the beer.
>
> If you get near Madison, WI, Peter C. introduced me to a great micro-brew
> place that had real good stuff.  I'll take one of those.
>
> IIRC, Jim Johnson is a bit of an expert, too.  He can join us.
>
> Anybody else?
>
> LAD

Cheers!!
Jim