[Spridgets] Air pump ports

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 21 20:31:56 MDT 2008

OK, Bud, but I posted about the really good beer BEFORE you admitted defeat.
I still want the beer.

If you get near Madison, WI, Peter C. introduced me to a great micro-brew
place that had real good stuff.  I'll take one of those.

IIRC, Jim Johnson is a bit of an expert, too.  He can join us.

Anybody else?

LAD