[Spridgets] LBC Sightings in TN last week, No Important Stuff!

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:44:48 MDT 2008

I was in the Crossville, TN area last week on vacation and spotted a few
LBCs while there. One the road were a CB MGB, RB MGB, TR-6, Metropolitan,
and a TD (or kit car TD). I also saw a CB Midget parked in a private
driveway. It appeared to be a driver as it had tags and was parked behind
other cars in the drive. It obviously did not belong to a lister because it
had a piece of 4 x 4 behind the driver's side rear tire to keep it on the
sloped driveway. If it belonged to a lister, there would have been a cat
there instead of a chunk of wood! I also saw a decent looking Spitfire in a
front yard for sale.

There were a few IBCs represented too. The was an Alfa Milano sitting on
blocks close to where we were staying. I saw a stripped down Fiat 124 at a
yard sale and a really old Fiat that appeared to be an early form of the
500. It was a convertible too!

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye