[Spridgets] Good Colors

cclabaw at juno.com cclabaw at juno.com
Thu Aug 21 10:35:53 MDT 2008

No, that would be a "Lightning Bug"; a Lightening Bug would be one where the
'enlightened' owner took a hole saw to the floor panels (as did a friend of
mine).

Clay L.
'67 Sprite

-- "Trevor Jessie" <trevor.jessie at gmail.com> wrote:
OK ... my new paint scheme (this changes daily)

Midnight Blue with Silver racing stripes and lightening bolts ghosted
into the stripes.  It will then be known as the "Lightening Bug"

...seriously.

You are subscribed as cclabaw at juno.com

http://www.team.net/archive