[Spridgets] Fr Jack

gmari2 at verizon.net gmari2 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 16 04:35:51 MDT 2008

The engine I am sure, runs perfectly...and does indeed look pretty
sitting on your garage floor...but Frank, WHY did you paint it blue?
Will bring a can of green with me next sunday.

George

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at  2:31 PM, Frank Clarici wrote:

> Fr Jack just stopped by.
He reminded me of a little kid who just saw his first 2 wheel bicycle on
Christmas Morning he was that excited.
He wrote a note to the list and will be hereB  for it's arrival when
Kevin brings the Holy SpriteB  to my house on 8/24.
As he was leaving he had to go out to the garage to "drool" over the
engine that will be going into his Holy Sprite.
It is all painted and ready to drop in and looks pretty sitting on the
floor.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ