[Spridgets] Key #s-I have Holy Sprite/attn: Charley Braum

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Fri Aug 15 08:16:55 MDT 2008

Yes, and, Charley; if you are reading this: I have directions to your
house, but no phone number.  Please email it to me, and my wife will
open the email and pass it along to me.
I'm leaving, momentarily, for a work assignment, which is about an hour
closer to Cambridge than my home, so, I'll see you and John at the
appointed times, later.
Bud Osbourne