[Spridgets] Key #s-I have Holy Sprite

John Kuzman jjkan5 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 07:16:39 MDT 2008

Mark is correct - Holy Sprite does have the dash switch configuration of a
Sprite MKII. However, no keys in the ignition.

Travel update - I spoke with Bud Osbourne yesterday. We are planning on
meeting in Cambridge, OH at 3:30 pm today for the hand-off. We had some pretty
good rain yesterday, but Holy Sprite was tucked away in the garage, safe and
dry. Nothing but blue skies today. Leaving in less than three hours.

John Kuzman