[Spridgets] Holy Spirite Midwest Pilgrimage

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Thu Aug 14 07:59:37 MDT 2008

A few more pictures are being added to http://gallery.me.com/lmacy#100141
as we type. The Holy Spirite seemed to enjoy tailgating a Miata across
chunks of Missouri, Illinois, and Indiana. Since it could see over the top
of the topless Miata, the view was gretly improved over the ass-end of the
trucks that it had had to follow previously (and subsequently). We did
stiffen the rear shocks of the Yada a bit to enhance stability... nice
having tunable autocross shox for towing ;-)

The unholy lump was exorcised completely in St Louis and went home with Lee
Fox. The Tires of Temptation came home with me on a Tire Tail. By that time,
the tongue weight on the trailer was negative, so a position adjustment was
necessary. There was a bit of a cat infestation, but it seems to be under
control for the nonce...

We are just glad that the 19 hours of driving were in a Miata!
David Lieb and Trish Finn