[Spridgets] Holy Spirite trailer

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Tue Aug 12 18:15:50 MDT 2008

With a little care the trailer should get the car to Frank, will not
set any speed records but should get there, it should be about 2/3 of
the way by now.  It will be a big help if the engine/trany and wheels
disappear.  It will reduce the weight on the trailer but it also
means that the car can be flat on the trailer bed for a more even
weight distribution.  The trailer weight spec is fine for a Sprite
rolling chassis but it is pushing it with the other hardware.  The
trailer is designed to fold up for storage when not in use which
leads me to believe that it was intended for occasional short hauls.
But it is a donation thanks to Buster and is providing a way to get
the car across country, something we did not have.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition