[Spridgets] Can't get new engine to fire cont.

Joe Lansing kidjoevid at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 08:31:49 MDT 2008

OK - I tried using a plug wire straight to #1 from coil. It did not fire. I pulled the plug and turned it over, and there was spark at the gap. I'll try a new coil. But one question - could my engine builder have re-assembled with the cam so far out of time with everything that it won't run? I'm pretty sure it isn't, as when #1 is TDC, both valves for #1 are open, distributor drive shaft slot is at 2:00.