[Spridgets] Torin Jacks

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Fri Aug 8 13:22:51 MDT 2008

We have had so many reports of shoddy goods and service, that I thought I should report an example of good service.

I bought a Torin aluminum racing jack from Price Club Online that began to leak fluid within a few months.  Torin's Customer Service representative sent useful information and advice for a repair, and offered to replace the entire pump in 4-6 weeks when parts came in from China.  The pump arrived within about two weeks (on my birthday).

I would, of course, prefer that it not leak in the first place.  But given that it did, the response from Torin was excellent.

Michael Rowe
"74 Midget
Long Island, NY