[Spridgets] 1274 Sump replacement....

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Tue Aug 5 08:10:04 MDT 2008

I agree with Bob, except I don't trim the cork, or I use the newly
supplied rubber. Also, I use a small jack to hold the pan tight to
the block. Of course I am lying on my back. Maybe if I had a lift I'd
do it differently. Some folks invert the pan on the workbench with
the gaskets glued on and lots of weight on it overnight.
         Peter C.
====