[Spridgets] Speaking of which

James F Juhas james.f.juhas at snet.net
Mon Aug 4 15:27:01 MDT 2008

Although they are distinctive in only the smallest of ways, Sprites
deserve recognition because that was the original marque of the
species.  We have a nice little 1966 Sprite (and earlier had a 1969) and
don't mind at all competing with the side curtain cars or Frogeyes.  But
we're special with a more direct line to the original.  When this comes
up at our MG club, I vote enthusiastically to keep Sprites separate.