[Spridgets] Speaking of which

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Sun Aug 3 19:59:37 MDT 2008

... and the Rubber Bumper Midgets complain they can't compete against a
chrome bumper car, and on and which ever one is red will always win 1st.....

But we know it is not true.  A nice car is a nice car, and if that restored
Woody Pinto was in my class, I'd vote for it over a perfect Bugeye.
David R.