[Spridgets] Speaking of which

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 19:04:22 MDT 2008

I don't care how they split up the classes for voting, but I wished
they'd keep them parked in the same area.  I was at a show this
weekend and the Sprite class was 100 yards from the Midgets.  A bunch
of us knew each other, and it would have been nice to all hang out in
one area with our cars.

Trevor Jessie