[Spridgets] cooling system issues revised---Help

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Thu Apr 24 18:40:45 MDT 2008

Okay, I have replaced the missing thermostat and did a coolant flush.  And once again after a long ride in traffic she was leaking antifreeze out of the expansion bottle.  After letting her cool for a few hours I opened her up and found most of the radiator empty and the expansion bottle filled to the outlet pipe.  This seems to imply that the coolant is cyling through the system hitting the expansion tank and then pouring out instead of cycling back into the radiator. Now what?  Oh and for further fun I have no working temp gauge.