[Spridgets] Bugeye in Magazine

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Tue Apr 15 07:14:44 MDT 2008

Tim,
         I noticed that too, but figured they would have reversed
them eventually as the wheel wont clear. They probably got around to
it when they replaced the shocks. ;-)

         I also have a problem with calling the car "restored" as
among other things, the wheels are wire, has disc brakes,  1275, etc.
etc..  Do we need another word? It's handsome, and a good job, but
restored in my mind, something like "returned to original
specification" or something.  Reconstructed, resurrected,
reincarnated, whatever, but not restored.

Sorry   need coffee.  But I'm FINALLY commuting in a proper car.

Peter C.
==