[Spridgets] Identifying a Pre-Smog '67 1275 ?

Peter Shull pdx.pete at verizon.net
Sun Apr 13 16:19:48 MDT 2008

I have a 1275 engine that has been sitting around my place for quite some time
now. To my untrained / uneducated eye the engine flange seems thinner than
those I've seen on other 1275's. Unfortunately, I don't have another engine to
compare it to right now. The engine no longer has an engine tag.

At one point in time I did take a look at the casting number on the head but
can no longer remember what it was.

Any other hints as to how I might identify this engine?

Thanks,
Pete