[Spridgets] WTB...Sunbeam Alpine

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Sat Apr 12 06:15:22 MDT 2008

Billy Zoom wrote:
 > I have some friends who are looking for an Alpine...preferably a '62.
 > They're retired and want one like the one they had when they were first
 > married. Any leads appreciated.

Google and Craigslist are your friends. Enter the following in
the Google search box.

site:craigslist.org "sunbeam alpine" -pts

Finds this:
http://salem.craigslist.org/car/606301113.html

FYI: "site" lets you search all of a site, in this case, all of the
craigslists lists.  "sunbeam alpine" in quotes says to search for that
exact phrase. "-pts" says to ignore parts; pts is craigslist parts
category, the hyphen says to omit it from the results.

Cheers,

--
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2