[Spridgets] More on Spridget bonnet/hood

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Fri Apr 4 13:45:16 MST 2008

What I would really like is a fibreglass hood/bonnet that can be bolted to the
existing hinges of my '65 sprite..

An added bonus would be if I could use the standard latch mechanism...

An acquaintance said the he seemed to remember that someone makets one of
these in the USA but he can't remember where he saw it...

Unlimited Products makes a hood which has "small steel inserts for mounting to
hinges" but is pinned at the front....

Can anyone help with information, telephone number, or a web site??

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA