[Spridgets] Morriservice or Rivergate?

chuck cciaffone at verizon.net
Tue Apr 1 13:46:40 MST 2008

I did the Rivergate conversion many years ago. Wife and I
did it actually. Simple, good instructions. The only "machining"
was to bore the starter hole. I may be wrong, but I believe the
MorrisService conversion requires modification to the flywheel
which Rivergate did not. I have not had a problem with tranny
or clutch and it's been about ten years now I think.

chuck