[Spridgets] Rollbar and Spridget Safety

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Tue Sep 25 17:21:28 MDT 2007

I suspect I'm one of the only list members that actually has survived a
100+mph rollover in a Sprite... it ain't pretty.

http://www.thicko.com/ReadRatDeadRat.htm

One of my very original race cars, "Walter", has well casing as a rollbar...
apparently legal up to '67 when it was retired.

http://www.thicko.com/Walter.htm