[Spridgets] stuck in first

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Wed Sep 12 19:27:31 MDT 2007

oh joy!

  went to buy lunch yesterday...had to drive back to work in first gear.

  I tried jumping on and off the throttle whilst yanking / jerking / gently manipulating and swearing at the shifter....to no avail.

  besides bringing a cut lunch to work, anyone have any other ideas before I pull the power train?

  first gearbox problem in 9 years... has never stuck in or jumped out of gear until yesterday.

  cheers,
  Andy