[Spridgets] For Central NC listers - Cruise In Friday Sept 21

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Wed Sep 12 19:12:53 MDT 2007

If anyone is interested, here's a chance to have some fun, help raise
some money for a good cause, eat some barbecue and stew and show.your
car all at the same time.

This Cruise In is held monthly on the third Friday of the month from
April to September in Creedmoor, NC, in the Food Lion parking lot. It's
pretty easy to get to from Durham or Raleigh. For directions use this
Google Map page:  http://tinyurl.com/2bpa2c

I had emailed one of the organizers about bringing my MG to the Cruise
In this month and received the following info:

Cheers,

Robert