[Spridgets] Practical Classics

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sat Oct 27 19:38:21 MDT 2007

I stopped by my local Barnes & Noble Booksellers this afternoon to see if
they had a copy. They looked it up and said that it wasn't one of the
magazines that got allocated to them, but that one of the other branches
might have one. I asked if he could check and he got this sad look on his
face as he explained that it had gotten computerized; this meant that he
could look it up quickly, but with no confidence whatsoever in the results.
So, I wandered home, did a search of BN stores in the area and started
calling. Fortunately, each store could easily check to see if they had
received any and all were perfectly willing to put the phone down and
traipse over to the rack to see if any were left. Found one at the third or
fourth try.
David