[Spridgets] Madison car moving Fri-Sun

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Wed Oct 3 10:03:22 MDT 2007

Hey y'all,

I recently bought 5 cars in the Madison, WI area. Managed to get one home so
far, along with a trailer and a pile-o-parts. I have to pick up the
remaining 4 cars and 2nd pile-o-parts by Sunday. They're in a little town
called Dane, outside of Madison. They're ensconced in a chicken coop.

My brother will be there with a truck and trailer. I have 2 trucks and
trailers. need a driver for the 2nd truck. I also have a 3rd trailer if
anyone has a truck to pull it with.

I'm looking for a driver of one of my vehicles, as well as anyone else that
has a vehicle capable of towing the 3rd trailer.

I can do this Fri, Sat, or Sunday. It would be great if we could do this "en
masse" and get it all done at once.

Volunteers? (Please).

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]