[Spridgets] generator bushing lube

vern at srvinet.com vern at srvinet.com
Fri Nov 30 07:48:19 MST 2007

The generator for 1959 bugeye is missing the
oiler.  I am just curious how this thing works.
The brass bushing for the shaft is the normal
oil soaked bushing from all appearances  The
book says to put grease in the oiler.  Does the
grease soak thru the bushing or is there supposed to
be some kind of hole thru the bushing or what?
Moss is pretty proud of their oilers. Are there
used ones out there off old generators or is that
one of those things that get lost.  I could probably make
one, but haven't checked the threads yet.
thanks anyone.

Vern

--
See my 79 midget RB at: