[Spridgets] 67 Progress if anybody cares

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 03:33:57 MST 2007

BTW,
I have never meet anyone more passionate than this list in regards to these
LBC's and I am more and more amazed everyday. You are all so motivating that
I know I will always have at least 1 of these cars in my garage throughout
my life and sorry I didn't find all of you sooner. For years I cringed when
I had to buy parts for my previous LBC and with this list buying parts or
tools is so normal it is almost frightening. Thanks for the guilt free
feeling and don't forget to buy a gift for your LBC for CHRISTMAS ; )
Lin

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner