[Spridgets] Fwd: RE: (no subject)

STANLEY YU keikoroo at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 29 13:36:17 MST 2007

Note: forwarded message attached.
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:32:38 -0800 (PST)
From: STANLEY YU <keikoroo at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: [Spridgets] (no subject)
To: Robert Duquette <robertduquette at sympatico.ca>

OOOps, these are rear springs for the Bugeye so they are the 1/4 elipticals, right?

Robert Duquette <robertduquette at sympatico.ca> wrote:
For the plate that the forward part of the spring attaches to and is bolted
to the bottom of the car floor, there are 4 bolts each. Two are accessed
from above and two from under the car. At least on a 1/2 eliptical car.
I'm not sure about the quarter elipticals.

As for replacing the floor that way, I don't have any knowledge.

HTH a bit.