[Spridgets] (no subject)

STANLEY YU keikoroo at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 29 13:16:17 MST 2007

Hi list,
  Got a question about removing the plate on the bottom of the floor pan that holds the rear springs. I am replacing parts of the floor pan that is rusty and it looks like the portion underneath that plate is rusty too. I am not planning on disassembling the whole car, this is a non-original driver and at this point it's going to stay that way.
  I have taken the tension off of the rear axle by jacking up the body and started to unscrew the 6 nuts and 2 bolts that are under there, can the plate be taken off this way? Can I replace that portion of the pan in that fashion? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  Thanks,
  Stan