[Spridgets] 67 Progress if anybody cares

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 29 10:36:01 MST 2007

Frank, why in the world would you say "if anybody cares"?  Should should
know by now that we *all* feel that we are part of your project cars, and
how you are progressing!  This is especially true of those of us who have a
serious twinge of jealousy over your magical abilities with the forlorn and
destitute cars that we all love, but that would otherwise be destined for
the scrap heap;  if not just rusting away to a pile of Fe2O3.nH2O.

Buster