[Spridgets] clutch slave connection

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Mon Nov 26 08:21:31 MST 2007

Your putting a 125 in a 79?  The 79 slave was on the other side of
the engine and used a red plastic hose. running down in front of the pedal box.

A 1275 would have a 1/4 line traveling across in front of the battery
and down to a welded tab on the inner fender, then fitting a rubber
hose to the slave. A 1098 and 948 used a steel line from master to
slave directly no bracket.

I hope I understood your question.

Peter C
==