[Spridgets] Warning!! LBC content!! Hit Delete Now!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:23:33 MST 2007

I don't know the state of the 70 tranny yet. Haven't looked inside to
see about indications of wear. I will clean it out with Kerosene and
see what I get.  I should expect to see *some* swarf (cogswallop? ;-)
even in a fairly good tranny, shouldn't I?

As for the looney bin, I have kids, a third wife, motorcycles, and
have worked most of my life for the government. If that didn't put me
in the looney bin, I doubt an LBC can do the trick!
-
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29, 2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>