[Spridgets] Be careful how you vote... No LBC Content...

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Wed Nov 21 05:25:21 MST 2007

Jim,

It is still very offensive to many listers. If all the nut jobs on this
list request that we *constantly* use our delete keys to remove the ton
of bullshit wacko posts that have been on this list lately maybe you
could do the same for the three posts that came from our side.

Oh, and by the way, bite me, then go screw yourself

Robert