[Spridgets] parts orders... No LBC

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Nov 20 20:08:24 MST 2007

Jim Johnson wrote:
>   That's only one of the two brushes!  We call it a set

Jim

My daughter had one of those korean Saturns and the starter brush (es)
went, Saturn dealers didn't have a clue and the starter (with shipping
from korea) was over $200. So I took what was left down to the local
hardware store, they have a case full of various size brushes, although
a bit too long, they were the correct size brushes and a grinder made
them short enough. $2 instead of $200.
Moral of this story, check the local hardware store or rip into the
blender on the counter ;)
But knowing the Germans, those brushes are probably pentagon in shape
and "S" curved to boot. ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ