[Spridgets] Twin Carbs Tip

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Tue Nov 20 06:47:15 MST 2007

I'd be lost without my;
a) Uni-Syn,
b) the Color-Tune kit, and
c) those little lifter pins on the side of the carbs..
Thank you, Skinners Union.

On 19 Nov 2007 at 18:31, Jim Juhas wrote:

>> Isn't this the point of doing the routine carb synchronization with a
>> Uni-syn or a rubber hose?

Guys -

I did the lifter pin test and the rubber hose test, made adjustments, and
everything looked (and sounded) good. But that was all at idle. My condition
was when the throttle was opened. I guess I am unaware of testing done under
open throttle conditions. I am no carburetor expert. Is the Uni-Syn or
Color-Tune Kit for testing across an RPM range?

Bud Pazur

'60 Bugeye - Street Car - 1275cc - 'Mr. White'
Race Spridget - 1275cc - 'SilverStreak'