[Spridgets] Christmas Bonfire at Blackhawk Farms 12/7/07

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 17:25:53 MST 2007

Some of you are relatively close so ---

Each year our sister town, Rockton IL, has a Christmas
season "kickoff" weekend, with a parade and other
events. This year will be the first annual Christmas
bonfire at Blackhawk Farms Raceway. Food, BYO,
carolers, etc. It's at 7:30 PM til whenever on
12/7/2007. If Porasik shows, I'm sure we'll figure out
some sort of race to have between us.

I'm planning on driving my street Bugeye. All welcome
-

Ron