[Spridgets] What is still there?

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 17 10:13:58 MST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom at billyzoom.com>
To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob at webtv.net>; <b-evans at earthlink.net>; "Paul
Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net>; "Bill L" <pythias at pacifier.com>;
"DavidLieb" <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com>
Cc: "Spridgets" <Spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What is still there?

> Closed my Band of America accounts and moved them to a bank that doesn't
> "enable" lawbreakers.
How many of you know that Bank of America was originally called Bank of
Italy, and was founded in SF during the gold rush days to help immigrant
minors open bank accounts? They changed the name to B of A around the turn
of the century. I've noticed they no longer mention this in their corporate
history.
BZ

I'll bet their customer service center is in New Delhi just like my
"American" Express.

It's funny how, when you are a prospective customer, these companies can
find a friendly person here in this country with perfect English to help you
out, but, when they already have your money and you need some service, they
give you somebody who can barely speak the language -- but costs them a
tenth as much.

Rant over,

LAD