[Spridgets] Fuel Log?

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 16 21:54:06 MST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Woerpel" <dwoerpel at wi.net>
To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 10:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Log?

Jim Johnson wrote:
> On 11/16/07, Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> Was this a period aftermarket item?  Naver saw one before.
> http://tinyurl.com/yutow5

OK, so what is it really?  Really curious.
Dave

Dave, as a lister wrote to me off list, it was a piece that hot-rodders used
way back when to split the fuel line among multiple carbs.  When I first saw
the auction described as a fuel log, I thought of a fuel rail for an FI
system.  Guess not.  But similar use.

Why anybody would consider it a Bugeye part is way beyond me.  Did you see
the size of that inlet port?  You could choke 5 Bugeyes with that.

I guess it boils down to a seller who doesn't know what he is selling.

Larry