[Spridgets] Happy Birthday

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 09:59:11 MST 2007

If there are any jarheads (there are no "ex" jarheads) out there, Happy Birthday.  (You really do look your 232 years.)  For the uninitiated, jarhead is the same as the sound of feces hitting the oscillating blades...gyreneeeeeee.  Yeah, Marines.  The grunt.  The skipper's messenger boy.  The the guys with whom we in the Navy always had the best bar fights.  And with whom we stuck together like glue in an Army bar fight (or, the memories of Ft. Hood).

Happy Birthday.  And many more, thank you!

Buster Evans