[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: Brad's words of wisdom!!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 11:28:37 MST 2007

Brad Fornal wrote: "Frank, you love Sprites and Midgets more than
anyone else I know, what club are you in, if you don't mind my asking?"

Buster replied:
You mean beside his closet membership in the Home Depot Frequent Buyer's
Club and the Aficionados of Harbor Freight Association?

Don't forget his position as President of the Chinese Defamation League....
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City