[Spridgets] Lucas side entry cap

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 02:14:43 MST 2007

I would like to state here, that "if" I read Buster correctly, he did
not "toss it away" but merely into his "odds and sods box", of which I
have a few of those boxes myself (that is where I found my caps and
wires).
If this be the case, Buster SHOULD still have this rare NOS cap.
Then again, I could also be wrong.

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad